[Home] [Downloads] [Search] [Help/forum]

Register forum user name Search FAQ

Gammon Forum

[Folder]  Entire forum
-> [Folder]  Forum software
. -> [Folder]  Installation
. . -> [Subject]  Mega 2560 5V/16Mhz -----> 3,3V/8Mhz

Mega 2560 5V/16Mhz -----> 3,3V/8Mhz

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Posted by Blueble35   (1 post)  [Biography] bio
Date Thu 31 Aug 2017 12:37 PM (UTC)
For several day, i try to prog an ATmega2560V-8AU with external murata ceramic resonator CSTCE8M00G55-R0 for many reasons ( energy, compatibility sensor.....)
I'd like to prog it as the mini pro 16Mhz and 8Mhz.

How i can do?
I try to change in board.txt the frequency of the cpu and the speed baud.
I try to change the bootloader by an other one that i find on sparkfun.

Someone have got a solution?
Thank you and sorry for my english,
I hope you understand?
Bye
[Go to top] top

Posted by Nick Gammon   Australia  (22,973 posts)  [Biography] bio   Forum Administrator
Date Reply #1 on Fri 01 Sep 2017 12:11 AM (UTC)
Template:Arduino Please post Arduino-related questions to the Arduino Forum or to StackExchange: Arduino. This saves splitting questions and answers between this forum and the Arduino ones.

- Nick Gammon

www.gammon.com.au, www.mushclient.com
[Go to top] top

The dates and times for posts above are shown in Universal Co-ordinated Time (UTC).

To show them in your local time you can join the forum, and then set the 'time correction' field in your profile to the number of hours difference between your location and UTC time.

10,398 views.

It is now over 60 days since the last post. This thread is closed.     [Refresh] Refresh page

Go to topic:           Search the forum

[Go to top] top

Quick links: MUSHclient. MUSHclient help. Forum shortcuts. Posting templates. Lua modules. Lua documentation.

Information and images on this site are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License unless stated otherwise.

[Home]

Written by Nick Gammon - 5K   profile for Nick Gammon on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites   Marriage equality

Comments to: Gammon Software support
[RH click to get RSS URL] Forum RSS feed ( https://gammon.com.au/rss/forum.xml )

[Best viewed with any browser - 2K]    [Hosted at HostDash]